We’re Hiring! Staff Accountant
We have an opening for a full time staff accountant. This position is responsible for continuous learning and applying technical skills to effectively work as part of a team in carrying out tasks under coaching and supervision. The job requires performing more complex phases of accounting tax and audit engagement activities to assist in the completion of tax, audit review and compilation engagements. We provide a friendly, team oriented work environment, excellent benefits, flex hours, training and advancement. Come join our Team!!
- Works as an effective team member to complete projects and tasks
- Develops technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels
- Drafts client reports and effectively documents work
- Studies, evaluates and reports on client internal accounting controls
- Performs research on accounting principles and client questions
- Builds strong working relationships at peer and client levels
- Licensed CPA in the State of WA or have an Interstate Reciprocal License preferred but not required.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and working toward certification
- Work Experience (minimum two years in public accounting)
- Technical knowledge
- Team player with a positive “can do” approach
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Solid verbal and communication skills
SALARY/ BENEFITS: Competitive compensation and benefits package. Submit resume and cover letter to Teresa Barrett / Firm Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org