Career Opportunities: Administrative & Marketing Assistant
We have an awesome opportunity for an opening to help our firm grow by performing administrative activities common to a public accounting practice and assist in the coordination of a marketing program using social media platforms. This position requires excellent customer service, outgoing personality, motivation and enthusiasm for marketing in today’s fast paced technical world. We are a growing, progressive professional services firm. We work as a team, help our clients and offer excellent benefits. Looking for a candidate who has experience in a professional services firm or values working in a professional business environment. To apply please email resume and cover letter.
- Greets all firm visitors, manages office reception duties as assigned
- Supports administrative processing of tax returns and financial statements
- Helps in the digital process of storing data
- Works independently on tasks and supports firm staff
- Assists in the development and execution of a new social media marketing strategy using various platforms
- Helps with content creation, company website and SEO
- Strong attention to detail and an appreciation for processes
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Able to organize and manage multiple assignments
- Great interpersonal and relationship skills
- Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
Salary/ Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Contact Information: Submit resume and cover letter to Drew Barrett / Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org