Transportation Accounting Without the Hassle
Transportation companies are confronted with great risk without careful financial reporting and forecasting despite challenging labor issues, enivronmental matters, complex regulations and security concerns.
We work hand in hand with you to focus on all the different aspects of your business to increase your profits. We have the technical expertise and experience to guide you through processes and make it easy to track, report and roll the money to the bank.
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations and agreed upon procedures
- Strategic planning and management advisory services
- Development and tracking key performance indicators
- Employee benefit services
- Evaluation of internal controls
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Strategic planning
- Tax planning and consulting
- Bookkeeping assistance in accordance with GAAP
- Internal statements for management on a timely basis
- Asset management
- Analytical ratio analysis for management
- Assistance in compliance with regulatory agencies
- Succession planning
- Buying and selling a business
Call us today at 360.210.5100 and lets talk about your transportation business and how we can help achieve your financial goals.
“What sets Barrett and Company apart from other accounting firms is their ability to help their clients clearly focus on their business goals and objectives. After helping their clients develop these goals, they create clear and identifiable measuring tools. Finally, they assist the client in communicating and measuring these goals with their key employees and family.”